Exciting Opportunity in the Oil and Gas Industry
The company is a fast-growing engineering consulting firm which provides leading edge consulting, project management, and training and development services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. We are seeking to strengthen our business development team through the immediate appointment of a:
Business Development Officer RTE/117/BDO
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be expected to identify and pursue new business opportunities while maintaining a high-level of service and support to the firm’s existing clientele.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new markets and growth opportunities for the firm
- Making presentations and preparing proposals, bids and other sales initiatives required for effective business development
- Closing sales and achieving set sales targets
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Aged 27 – 32 years
- Degree-qualified; an I.T. background will be an added advantage
- 3-5 years’ cognate experience in marketing technical products and services to technical buyers
- Proven track record in developing new business and meeting ambitious sales targets
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Holder of a valid driver’s license
This position, which is to be filled immediately, offers an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team of young professionals. Competitive remuneration, that includes robust performance-based bonus plan, will be made available to the right candidate.
To apply online, please send a comprehensive résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the applicable job reference as the subject of the mail.