The Client: A fast-growing E-payment company.
Location: South-West, South-East, and North
Our client is a fast-growing electronic marketing company with a strong focus on the packaging and distribution of financial services turnkey solutions in Nigeria. Clear prospects of continuous steady growth has created the need for this role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for all sales activity in your assigned region. You will develop effective strategies for optimizing the company’s market penetration within the region, plan and coordinate a wide range of sales initiatives to grow market share and meet set revenue targets.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Establishing a viable network of dealers, distributors and other channel partners
- Recruiting, training and leading an effective regional sales force
- Establishing and sustaining long-term customer relationships across the region
Education and Qualification
- Ideally you will be degree-qualified in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field; an MBA will be an advantage. You will also have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role with a reputable FMCG, Financial Services or Technology-based organization
- Successful track record in leading effective sales organizations with wide geographical responsibilities
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding set revenue targets
- Strong leadership and managerial abilities coupled with good business acumen and high integrity
To apply online, please send resume to email@example.com quoting the job reference as the subject of your email.