Career Opportunity at Human Edge Limited: Manager, Finance and Administration
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Our client, a leading consulting firm in Nigeria, has a well-deserved reputation for consistent and reliable service delivery. To further strengthen its operational capabilities and business practices, the company is seeking to hire an experienced and hardworking industry professional.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for implementing the company’s financial and administrative policies, procedures, and systems as well as ensuring compliance on same.
You will also be expected to:
- Ensure compliance with generally acceptable accounting principles, practices, and procedures
- Advise the Management on all financial matters including budget implementation
- Oversee administration functions including but not limited to procurement, asset management and general office maintenance
- Degree-qualified in Accounting or any social sciences
- 3-5 years post NYSC experience
- Professional qualifications such as ICAN/ACCA or an MBA is required
- Prior work experience working with senior management is essential
- Computer literate with good understanding of standard accounting software packages
- Be up-to-date concerning changes in regulations and legislations in the financial industry
To apply online, please send a comprehensive résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference as subject of your email