The Client: A leading marketing services agency
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Our client, a leading marketing services agency and member of an international network with presence in over thirty countries, offers its clientele exceptional marketing communications solutions that go beyond mere advertising.
The agency now seeks to strengthen the formulation and implementation of its HR policies and procedures with the appointment of an experienced human resources professional.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will oversee the full spectrum of human resources management function within the organization. In this capacity, you will direct the development and execution of effective HR strategies in alignment with the vision and goals of the business. Key result areas will include: workforce planning, policy formulation and implementation, development and implementation of functional appraisal and in-house training systems.
You will also be expected to:
- Develop high-level human resources policies and practices to support the aspirations of the company
- Identify human resources priority issues across the organization and develop appropriate strategies to address them
- Manage the recruitment, selection and placement process
- Degree-qualified in human resources management or any related social science discipline (possession of a relevant postgraduate qualification or certification will be an advantage)
- At least 5- 8 years’ experience in a managerial, consulting and HR support role in a large corporate or environment with an understanding of business partnering and organizational development
- Good working knowledge of management techniques relating to performance management (e.g. the Balanced Scorecard, key performance indicators), recruitment and selection as well as training and development
- Experience in conceptualizing and driving change
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity; solid team player
- Strong, decisive, results-oriented leader who can develop and manage relationships across the company
This position is to be filled immediately. The remuneration available will be commensurate with the anticipated demands of the role.
To apply online, please send a comprehensive résumé to email@example.com quoting the job reference as subject of your email