Career Opportunity at Human Edge Limited: Client Service Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
A Client Service Executive is often the first point of contact with a company’s clientele. The Client Service/Front Desk Executive is expected to receive a steady stream of enquiries via various media and in person; and typically must be able to convey in-depth information about the company and its activities in a clear and concise manner at a moment’s notice.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain active records of visitors and first-hand client contact
- Answer all incoming calls, determine purpose of callers and forward business calls to appropriate personnel/department
- Assist in preparing service proposals and collaborate with the company’s internal departments to help improve the quality of services rendered to clients
- Degree-qualified in human resources, business administration or any relevant field; post-graduate qualification in human resources management will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage time and projects efficiently and be detail oriented
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Computer literate with good understanding of software spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel
To apply online, please send a comprehensive résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference as subject of your email.