The Client: A fast-growing E-payment company.
Our client is a fast-growing electronic marketing company with a strong focus on the packaging and distribution of financial services turnkey solutions in Nigeria. Clear prospects of continuous steady growth has created the need for this role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for company-wide business development activity.
In this capacity you will be responsible for:
- Identifying business development opportunities within priority markets
- Developing effective business development strategies that emphasize both share-of-market and share-of-customer type business growth
- Working with various business units to develop specific marketing strategies and sales tactics for targeted markets and key accounts
- Ensuring that the drive for new business within the company is balanced by the need to retain existing clients and customers
- Establishing and maintaining high-level business relationships on behalf of the organization
Education and Experience
- Degree-qualified in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field; an MBA will be an advantage
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role with a reputable organization
- Results-oriented with a proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business; prior experience in selling to the public sector will be an advantage
Good commercial acumen with strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
To apply online, please send a comprehensive résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the applicable job reference as the subject of the mail.