The Client: A fast-growing E-payment company.
Our client is a fast-growing electronic marketing company with a strong focus on the packaging and distribution of financial services turnkey solutions in Nigeria. Clear prospects of continuous steady growth has created the need for this role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will be expected to provide ongoing analysis of the company’s structure, policies and operations with a view to identifying and recommending strategies for realigning, enhancing or redesigning critical components in support of the attainment of organizational goals and objectives.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with business units and other organizational entities to identify high-level requirements and business needs
- Articulating and documenting business requirements
- Assessing the viability of various solutions in terms of risk and pay-off
- Working closely with line units, third-party vendors and other solution providers to identify solution interdependencies and accountability
- Managing the implementation of approved solutions from inception through to conclusion and problem-resolution
Education and Experience
- Degree-qualified in Information Technology, Business Management, or a related field; relevant post-graduate qualifications will be an advantage
- A minimum of 4 years’ cognate experience in a similar role with a reputable organization
- Good understanding of information technology and its application to business systems analysis
- Excellent analytical skills and good written and verbal communication ability
- Ability to handle multiple, time-bound projects
To apply online, please send a comprehensive résumé to email@example.com quoting the applicable job reference as the subject of the mail.